The works comprise of the bi annual service of approx. 30 doors to 8 buildings on Parkwest campus. Bretland also carried out remedial works to the full stone and glazed façade to block 11A, cutting out stone mortar joints and sealing with grey silicone and resealing of all horizontal and vertical joints in Glazed façade with DC791 sealer.
- Water testing of Façade upon completion of sealing works
- Clean down all façade with bio-degradable cleaner
- Replacement Double glazed units as required
- Remedial and maintenance works to all external doors to 8 blocks
- Resealing of parapet flashing to perimeter of building
- Cut out and removal of stone cladding joints and resealing with MA non-staining silicone
- Sealing of all glazing façade joints with DC791 sealer
- Replacement parts to doors, i.e. closers, handles and gaskets
- Emergency callout for damaged doors for repair and security.