Bretland Construction Ltd were contracted to complete the Civils element of a new upgrade project in Alkermes Pharmaceutical, Athlone.
- Breakout and disposal off site of existing concrete base.
- Install new petrol interceptor.
- Install and commission 16 no micro piles for vent flue stack.
- Extensive demolition to existing site – base plates, bunds, disused manholes, buildings
- Install 120m of 100mm watermain incl road crossings
- Completion of extensive as built drawings on completion.
- Completion of all rebar steel work, concrete pours, ducting, drainage works and demolition.
- Safety was a major concern on this project with Bretland meeting all requirements with no reportable incidents or near misses recorded.
- Extensive hand excavation required due to number of existing ducts already installed, new duct work crossed these at various locations, Bretland completed all works with no incidents.